Complaint Review: BHS Solutions - Internet

• Reported By: SeoGuy — Internet Alabama
  • BHS Solutions

Internet
    USA

BHS Solutions, bhsvps, bhsvps.com, Blackhat Scene VPS Pay Monthly for a Service that Doesn't Work Anymore Since Months - They Will Rip You Off and Won't Answer Internet

BHS Solutions which you can find on BHSVPS.com offers SEO VPS with legal copies and that's why I decided to use them to save a bit on my SEO tools arsenal.

There SEO VPS worked for a bit although I lost my data a couple times and it was pretty slow sometimes but it hasn't been working for the past 2 months at least.

When I login to my VPS, I can't use anything and the screen is truck on loading user info.

I tried to submit multiple tickets for the past 2 months. I tried to contact them through every possible venue including Skype and I even filed a paypal dispute. Usually, they respond to support tickets.

They didn't get back to me and didn't reply to anything. Still they continue charging me the monthly fee. They did that for the past 2 months and I thought it was working (a worker was supposed to be using the VPS). But it's not.

The service is not working anymore, but they keep sending promo emails and promotions on Skype. [continued below]....

.....

The only possibility I can think of is that somebody hacked the service or killed the owner altogether and is trying to rip off as many people as quickly as possible before disappearing.

So, if you are looking for an SEO VPS, stay away from BHS Solutions which is BHSVPS.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2015 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bhs-solutions/internet/bhs-solutions-bhsvps-bhsvpscom-blackhat-scene-vps-pay-monthly-for-a-service-that-does-1211794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content