X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bidfuel - Henderson Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Midland Georgia
  • Bidfuel 701 N Green Valley Parkway Suite 200 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Bidfuel I Am BEING RIPPED OFF! Was told that fee for access to a site would be $1.97 Slipped in Charge of $39.95 Henderson Nevada

*Author of original report: Talked to A Bidfuel Rep. FINALLY!

*Author of original report: Talked to A Bidfuel Rep. FINALLY!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recently signed up for access to an internet site that had a trial offer if you signed to Bidfuel for $1.97 They made it sound like it was $1.97 and CD's would be sent and you would get a trial. While checking my Credit Card statement I was shocked to find that they billed me without permission of anykind $39.95

I have reported them to Capital One and will talk to a rep tomorrow about the problem. I have called the Bidfuel number 1 866 407 1021 only to get a dated answering machine. I have left 3 messages. I DO NOT expect to hear back from anyone.

They have picked the wrong person to screw around with! I will stop at NOTHING to recover MY MONEY! I also plan to assist in anyway that I can to stop them from hurting others! Bidfuel better watch out!

Kelly
Midland, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2007 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bidfuel/henderson-nevada-89074/bidfuel-i-am-being-ripped-off-was-told-that-fee-for-access-to-a-site-would-be-197-slipp-273525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Talked to A Bidfuel Rep. FINALLY!

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, September 10, 2007
Talked to a rep today finally and they gave me a run around about how it was clear that the charge would be made after 14 days and that I should know what I am doing on the internet befor I buy something.(I have only had the CD's for 5 day's) So basically blamed me...just like one of the reports on here already stated. It is most definately a SCAM!

After we went round and round for about 5 minutes then I lost my temper and demanded to speak with a manager. She put me on hold and then came back 2 seconds later and said that her manager would allow a refund and cancel my BOGUS membership! (Bogus being my word)

She went on to say that the refund would be returned in 14 days. I guess we will see (I will NOT be holding my breath). they sent a return confirmation and cancellation e-mail. I read on here that others have been told that as well and have yet to see the refund.

I have filed a fraud claim with Capital one and will get the money back, but I have had to change my CC to a new # and will have it in 7-10 days. Great big hassel!! I have learned a valuable lesson and regret the aggrivation this mess has created. I will more than likely have to cancel my e-mail address due to SPAM stemming from that one transaction!

JERKS!

Talked to A Bidfuel Rep. FINALLY!

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, September 10, 2007

JERKS!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair