X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Ron — Richmond Hill GA United States
  • Big Deals Mall

United States

Big Deals Mall They failed to ship a bicycle after taking my money

I ordered a bicycle from Big Deals Mall and as they couldn't process my credit cards, I paid for the bike with an Amazon Gift Card. I received a UPN Tracking Number with my emailed Order Confirmation, so I began tracking my bike.

The following week, I had an unauthorized $500 transaction on one of the credit cards I had tried to pay for the bike with, but I simply reported the transaction to my bank and got a new card.

Meantime, my bike was still on the way, according to the UPN tracking info.

After 2 weeks, I saw that the bike had been "Delivered" (according to UPN), but I had no bike. The UPN Customer Service  telephone number was out of service, and Big Deals Mall had a non-working number, so I communicated to both companies by email, several times. I have yet to hear from either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2018 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/big-deals-mall/-/big-deals-mall-they-failed-to-ship-a-bicycle-after-taking-my-money-1464916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content