Complaint Review: Big Mikes Trading Forum - Princeton Texas
Big Mikes Trading Forum Big Mikes Big Mike Trading Deceptive Website, Forum is VERY Biased, Cannot not leave rebuttal feedback Princeton Texas
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: scam!
*Consumer Comment: Finally, My Side of the Story
*Consumer Comment: Big Mike Is A Criminal Needs To Be Put Into Prison
*Consumer Comment: Big Mike Is A Criminal Running A Conspiracy
*Author of original report: Matthew suffers from blatant ignorance
*General Comment: Wow . . . Lawsuits Flying?
*Author of original report: Matt nice try, Just stop, your clueless
*Author of original report: Big Mike the Extortionist
*Consumer Comment: Brian Padgett tried to appear as unbiased by hiding his identity
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Big Mike's trading forum is a joke, biased, fraudlent, and all out a gigantic scam.
- A toliet bowl full of crap: The forum is nothing more than a bunch of negative biased comments against some very good seasoned traders. I personally have been following and trading with puretick since Januray 2012 and decided to join as an affliate recently. Then I was promoted to SVP of marketing. I kept hearing about these negative reviews and when I found "Big Mike's" trading forum, there was one resounding and glaring aspect, "the trader can't defend himself!" LOL ~ what kind of one sided review forum is this???
- Pecuinary Interests: Big Mike is a Scam Artist, Fraudster, and bashes others for his own pecuinary interests. His business model's is to let other "LOSER" traders vent their frustrations out on his forum and collect their money ($100 to post as an ELITE member) this is a joke.
- No Substance, No Real Advice, No Credibility: Every single post has ZERO validity, and most of them are name calling! I couldn't believe it! The posts are from the 90% of traders who "Don't Get It" and have obviouisly not read Mark Douglas book "Trading in the Zone."
- Big Mike Response: After I started defending these completly inaccurate reviews of a trader, here comes big Mike asking me "What's your affiliation.." REALLY! So he was moderating my rebuttals for the comments left in his forum. I told hiim I was a trader, which I was, and I asked him why did he want to know? There was no response and he discontinued my membership!!! I sent him an email stating I was going to uncover his cloak around his so called "Review Forum" and he sends me a very unprofessional response like "you were hiding your identity..." Really, I most certainly told him who I was, and simply asked him "why" he wanted to know my affliation with the trader. Proof positive that he need to keep his scam alive to profit from the weak and feable minded and those who don't know any better.
- See you later: Big Mike sent me another email "stating he would see me later" Really, then let's do this Big Mike! Let's get together you tell me what you think you know, and I will tell you what I know as fact. Then I will tell you what your and you're website is. That is of course a biased to the negative sounding board for the 90% of loser day traders who need someone to blame. So this is what you profit on? Really? Come on, your better than that.
Buyer BEWARE!! Do not subscribe to Bike Mikes Biases Forum, Unless you want to lose your credibilty.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/big-mikes-trading-forum/princeton-texas/big-mikes-trading-forum-big-mikes-big-mike-trading-deceptive-website-forum-is-very-biase-1092663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.