X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BigCameraDeals - Internet Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Redmond Washington
  • BigCameraDeals bigcameradeals.com Nationwide U.S.A.

BigCameraDeals Hiding behind the internet veil Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
BigCameraDeals offered the best price I could find on a Garmin GPS - Model 760. I ordered the unit on January 4, 2009. I received a call later that day (a Sunday) asking for the security code on my credit card. I found that weird, as they did not ask for it when I placed the order. I refused to give them the code.

The next day I called their office (?) to check the status. The person I spoke with said the code was not necessary, and the order was bening processed. He indicated it would be shipped within 24 hours, by UPS 3 day ground.

I had an uneasy feeling about this outfit, so I kept checking on the status of the order online. It never changed from "Processing". On several occasions last week I tried calling them. Sometimes I never reached a human. When I did get through, I was kicked from one person to another, repeatedly being placed back on hold, until I gave up waiting.

Today, 5 days after I was supposed to receive the shipment, I checked again. Still "processing". I called them again - eventualy got to speak with three different people, and each time as soon as I gave them the order number, they put me on hold and transferred me again, until I ended up in their permanent wait department - and hung up.

I then cancelled the order online.

Mark
Redmond, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bigcameradeals/nationwide/bigcameradeals-hiding-behind-the-internet-veil-internet-411078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair