Complaint Review: Bill Bartels Tax Service

• Reported By: castle rock Colorado
  • Bill Bartels Tax Service
    1452 Concordia Ave
    St Paul, Minnesota

Bill Bartels Tax Service ripoff Did not complete my taxes and does not return calls and he has kept my tax information St Paul Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: W2's can be re-issued

*Consumer Comment: 10+ YEARS GOING TO BILL --LOVE HIM!!!!

Bill Bartels has all of my tax information and has not returned my calls nor my w2's. As of August I still have not been able to find if he filed for me or not. Because of his unprofessionalism I am unable to buy a house and also cannot continue school because I cannot get a student loan without this information.

castle rock, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

W2's can be re-issued

AUTHOR: OnTheSidelines - (United States of America)

Call the company you worked for that issued the w-2s. They can be re-issued to you.

AUTHOR: Ann - (United States of America)

My family has gone to Bill Bartels for over 10 years.  We ALL go to Bill, my husband and I, our kids, my brothers, and many many many of our friends.  One of my brothers mails his taxes to Bill every year from the East Coast and has never had a problem.  Bill is very busy, but has always taken care of anything that we have needed from him.  He is usually booked solid through the tax season, so I assume that the majority of his customers are as happy as we are.  I can't imagine going to anyone else!  He's a great guy with great prices.