X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bill Wallcutt - Portland Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fulton Michigan
  • Bill Wallcutt 3026 NE 10th Ave. Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Bill Wallcutt Ripped off by a Pro evidently Portland Oregon

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I too am a victim of this criminal Bill Wallcutt. He placed an ad on Craigslist 2/10/09 for a set of Noritake China in the Soroya pattern. Stating it was a steal at $30.00. It was a steal! This Pattern was my wife's and I ''wedding'' pattern forty years ago. I have been trying to complete her set for the last forty years. So when I saw this ad, my heart flipped....Know the adage if it's too good to be true?.....My instincts were right but my heart won over.

I emailed Bill Wallcutt, and offered $100.00 dollars if he was willing to ship this China to me in Michigan. I got an answer with in four hours. He was more than willing to accept the offer. Told me he worked at Macy's packing China for the last twenty years and it would be packed safe and delivered with no broken pieces. He requested US postal money order only. Which lead me to believe this man was on the up and up so to say. I got the money order plus return receipt verification all in all it cost me $110.00 dollars. I sent Bill Wallcutt the money order. On Feb. 14, 2009 he emailed me and told me he had received the money order but could not ship the China until Tuesday, as Monday was a Holiday. That was the last I heard from this con man.

I have emailed him six times requesting information. But, he refuses to answer. Now I will file a report with the Michigan State Police since this is a federal Crime over one hundred dollars using the US postal service in his scam. My hope is to have this criminal arrested and serve just time for ripping off hard working americans. Buyers beware of low lifes like this. The officer I am working with is trying to contact Macy's and if he really works there, he probably won't be for long. Remember the name Bill Wallcutt....he cutts like a knife!

Nathan
Fulton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bill-wallcutt/portland-oregon-97212/bill-wallcutt-ripped-off-by-a-pro-evidently-portland-oregon-433601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair