X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Billingsvc.com And Spywareisolator.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Portland Oregon
  • Billingsvc.com And Spywareisolator.com spywareisolator.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-657-9205
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

Billingsvc.com And Spywareisolator.com Sold me spyware that didn't work. Couldn't get a hold of them after. Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My computer was infected with viruses and other threats. For a week I tried to download a product I bought at the store (Norton 360) to cleano up these viruses. I was unable to do so. My computer kept warning me that it was infected with viruses, threats and other items. The pop up that kept coming up was Spyware isolator. So I gave in and purchased the download. This product didn't work at all. I tried contacting the company through their phone number and email, but got no response. I used a search engine to find it online, and came up with nothing. I had to file a dispute with my bank, because these guys are a scam. Beware!! Spyware Isolator.

I tried pulling up the downloaded files on my computer, and they are gone. Nowhere to be found. It must have some sort of deletion program within the software. UGH!

Anonymous
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/billingsvccom-and-spywareisolatorcom/internet/billingsvccom-and-spywareisolatorcom-sold-me-spyware-that-didnt-work-couldnt-get-a-ho-320966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair