X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Blazing Keywords - Springville, Utah Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Yucaipa California
  • Blazing Keywords 224 S. Main Street, Box 218, Nationwide U.S.A.

Blazing Keywords BeWare Blazing Keywords is a Total Rip OFF Springville Utah

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Beware of Blazing Keywords. This company is a total rip off. They have nothing to do with Google and their banner ad said. I supposedly ordered a FREE CD of information on how to write a Google Keyword ad and all I had to do was pay for shipping at $1.97. I authorized the payment of $1.97 on May 14, 2009 through my paypal single use credit card. I did not receive a CD so I called on the 18th using the 800 number in the transaction details of PayPal to find out where it was.

I spoke with a gal (foreign accent) and was assured the order would be cancelled since I did not receive the product. On May 22nd I was charged $72.21 cents on the same card. I called today only to find out the 800 number is to a call center in the Phillipines. They refused to give me a corporate phone number or address, they refused to refund the additional charge and hung up on me when I insisted I speak to a manager.

I called PayPal and was told that many of these "Rip Off" companies use the same authorization number used for the first transaction, on the second transaction to make it look like one sale. This is how they rip you off. They charge the first little shipping amount then charge you a whopping amount on as if it is the same transaction and will keep on doing it unless you are lucky enough to stop it in time.

PayPal is helping dispute the charge however now I have to go through all kinds of grief because of these crooks. Beware of Blazing Keywords. Their street adress is a PO box in Utah which is complete baloney.

Tc
Yucaipa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blazing-keywords/nationwide/blazing-keywords-beware-blazing-keywords-is-a-total-rip-off-springville-utah-455770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair