Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, January 05, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, January 05, 2018
  • Reported By: coinuser — other United States

Brazil bleutrade exchange bleutrade wallet bleutrade private keys  I sent BTC from an exchange to exchange BCC wallet - they wont provide private keys - stole my bitcoins! Internet

I sent BTC from an exchange to BCC accidentally and usually exchanges work with you to recover your bitcoins by providing private keys since they store it on their server but instead i got this reply from bleutrade customer support "Diogo Agra Diogo Agra (Bleutrade) Jan 4, 23:10 -02 Dear user, coins deposited at different addresses can not be recovered, sorry for your loss." even though they even explain the following "Our website traffic runs entirely over encrypted SSL (https). Wallets (and private keys) are stored using AES-256 encryption.

Our backup is done in real time. A secondary backup is created every 60 seconds. Firewall" so they have my private keys, i own the account, they are not willing to cooperate and help me recover my bitcoins. they basically going to steel all my btc . My advice is to stay away from this exchange, they are located in Brazil and they are corrupt. [continued below]....

..... I will make youtube video as well and upload this to all my 150K subscribers Also if this happened to you , file an FTC report, and contact your attorney general to help you. This website should not be visible to the public as all they do is get you in that trap and steal all your coins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2018 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content