X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Blinds Galore - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Carla — Coarsegold California USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Blinds Galore Internet USA

Blinds Galore blindsgalore.com Homesublime, LLC Does Not Honor 5-Year Warranty San Diego, CA Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased blinds via Blindsgalore on 3/23/2015. They worked well and were of high quality. One of the continuously looped cords broke and the other is about to. They are still under the five-year warranty.

I called Blindsgalore on 10/2/2017. They said that they would call and order me two new cords on 10/3/2017.

I called Blindsgalore on 10/12/2017 and was transferred to the voicemail of Janet Ross. She never returned my call.

Today, 10/16, I called Blindsgalore to find out the status because we are expecting guests on 10/19. I was told that the blinds were originally purchased from a company in Turkey and that Bali Blinds, a new company, bought them out. They had me hold while they called Bali in Mexico.

They reported that Bali cannot find my order and wondered if perhaps I used another email address. I did not. I just wanted my cords. The gentleman stated that because the company was in Mexico, they certainly would not be able to send my cords by 10/19 (when my guests are expected to arrive) and asked if I still wanted them. I said, "Yes."

Originally, I offered to pay for them because I wanted them by 10/19. He stated that he looked for my PO, then changed it PO to Batch Code, and could not find it. He explained that Bali said my original color cord was discontinued and that since I was willing to pay for it, I should go to blindsparts.com and buy them there.

Instead, I called Bali Blinds. They couldn't locate my order under my telephone number. However, they had me remove the blinds and provide them with PO number on the sticker at the top of the blinds. They have never used such numbers nor have they acquired any blind manufacturing company since my purchase. However, they are sending me two cords at no cost to me whatsoever. Coincidentally, they to arrive on 10/19! I didn't even ask for them to be rushed. They do not carry the color I originally had, but anything will do for now. I'm ordered white, though they have taupe, vanilla, and a few other colors. I say anyone in the same boat as I am, we should all get together and form a class action lawsuit against Blindsgalore.

Meanwhile, Bali Blinds has my business for life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2017 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blinds-galore/internet/blindsnbspgalore-blindsgalorecom-homesublime-llc-does-not-honor-5-year-warranty-san-di-1406592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair