X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Baltimore Maryland
  • Blinko Internet U.S.A.

Blinko ripoff Internet

There are 3 charges on my T-Mobile account for $9.99 each dated 1/26/06, 1/31/06, and 2/24/06. I first complained of these charges to T-Mobile and Blinko on 2/20/06. I asked that the charges stop, that the charges for unreceived content be reversed or refunded.

When I contacted Blinko the first time, I was told by a Mischa Barton at Blinko Customer Care that she had removed me from something called "CLUB" that I had never joined, and that they were investigating the charges. When I heard nothing more about their investigation and complained again on 3/4/06 I was told by Sammy Anderson at Blinko Customer Care that they were investigating and would follow-up "shortly." Today, 3/16/06 I got another T-Mobile bill with another charge from Blinko that occured 4 days after my original complaint.

I had never even heard of Blinko before these charges started appearing on my bill. For some reason T-Mobile claims that Blinko downloaded content to my phone. T-Mobile says they can do nothing. I never ordered anything from Blinko, and did not sign up for any services. I am not aware of anything being downloaded to my phone, and nobody except myself uses this phone.

Diane
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blinko/internet/blinko-ripoff-internet-181576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content