X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Blitchton Rd. Amoco Inc. - Ocala Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tallahassee Florida
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Blitchton Rd. Amoco Inc. 3760 NW Blitchton Rd. Ocala, Florida U.S.A.

Blitchton Rd. Amoco Inc. ripoff, dishonest, no written estimate, rude despicable auto repair business Ocala Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was charged over $260 for 30 minutes worth of work with no explanation of the high charges. I checked the box on the contract that requested a written contract, but was not given one. When I asked about the charges, threats were made against me and they raised the price.

Also, the price they quoted me for the part I needed was double what the Toyota dealer could offer. When I asked them not to order the part and install it, they still charged me for the full installation.

While I was in the office waiting on my car, the owner of the repair station called one of his mechanics. I overheard the owner saying to the mechanic that "you could make me at least $2000 today." Because, as he said, "I've got two big A/C jobs right now."

Clearly this station is in the business of ripping people off. I have filed a complaint with BP/Amoco but they are unlikely to do anything. No one else should be allowed to be taken advantage of by this despicable business.

Alex
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2004 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blitchton-rd-amoco-inc/ocala-florida-34475/blitchton-rd-amoco-inc-ripoff-dishonest-no-written-estimate-rude-despicable-auto-repa-91656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair