X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Jessica — Vacaville United States
  • Blue Apron

United States

Blue Apron I was charged for items that were not shipped in the box. Internet

*Author of original report: Situation resolved

I was charged for items I hadn’t even ordered and several items were missing from the box when it arrived. I contacted Blue Apron and was told "it’s not our policy to issue refunds”

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2018 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-apron/-/blue-apron-i-was-charged-for-items-that-were-not-shipped-in-the-box-internet-1458599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Situation resolved

AUTHOR: JR - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 29, 2018

After filing BBB and Ripoff Reports, plus contacting the business through Facebook I was able to get the items refunded and the situation resolved. I wish it hadn't taken all that just to get a resolution, but I am glad that it was taken care of.