X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Blue World Pools - Reno Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: talbott Tennessee
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Blue World Pools Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Saw an add for a pool for 399.00 Like an idiot I called to get this pool or to see how it all worked. Well they wanted to send sells rep out for a 90 minute presentation. That about drove me stupid. The pressure was terrible wanting u to sign contracts right then and pushey rude and lots of pressure. Not completely understanding everything due to the pressure and all the words confusing to begin with like a idiot we signed.

Well they came to install the pool money on top of money it was alarming what happened. Destoryin our property put the dang pool in our lower driveway piled dirt 4ft high over our septic tank the damage unreal. I called with all these complaints it was and is still terrible. They talk to u like u are a dog make u feel like u are a criminal. and tell u u are.

I stopped payment on the pool threw my checkin account becuz I had to close it for many reasons. Did this cause some trouble and still is, They are accusing us of thief, demanding that we pay in full or they are foreclosing our house. the point of the matter is the damage is unreal to the property the phone harrsment is terrible. They have different people to call u that are mouthy and loud and place fear immediate fear on you.

I felt we had no choice and contacted a lawyer, con artist work, high pressure, money, switchin of contract, damages to property, lettes sent to us by Fed X demanding thousands of dollars or they will take home. Letters from Hpi, and what gets me when they call it says on caller id blue world pools and not Hpi which lets me know they are in the building with blue world and are the same.

Had a representive tell my husband becuz I didnt let her bully me around tell him she did not like me and she would do what it took to take the house. Placing fear and allwoing her to take money off of our green dot to shut her up and to quote unquote not start forclosure right then. It has been terrible. Now sending letters in here sayin we were to have 300,000 in insurance on the pool its just is a mess...PLEASE HELP ME AND OTHERS stop these people.

kim
talbott, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-world-pools/reno-nevada-30339/blue-world-pools-high-pressure-rip-off-conartist-and-put-lien-against-my-house-altanta-geo-294427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair