X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BoardwalkBuy.com - West Seneca New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: DDD — Oxnard California USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I made a purchase of a support belt and 3 bluetooth tracking devices on 11/19/2015 and received the belt on 11/24. I contacted the company by email the same day asking when I would receive the remaining items of which I subsequently received 2 of the 3 bluetooth trackers on 11/27. Unfortunately the items were defective and all attempts to contact them by email since then have since been ignored.

Be advised you only have 7 days to return defective items and of course you are responsible for shipping costs. As they have been unresponsive to email I am not very hopeful of getting a refund.

Even thought the products ship out of NY the company is apparently Canadian and your CC will be charged a minor foreign transaction fee.

Something else that may be coincidental is the day after I made my purchase I started getting fraudulent hits on my CC from an online company in England bluesnap.com and had to close my account and get another card issued. Once again, this may be a coincidence but I do not use my CC very often and it is very suspicious that the fraudulent hits started right after using my CC for this purchase after not using this card for an extended period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2015 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boardwalkbuycom/west-seneca-new-york/boardwalkbuycom-defective-products-no-response-to-email-west-seneca-new-york-1271889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair