Complaint Review: Bobby Williams, Car Company - Internet

• Reported By: Faithbound — Mckinney Texas United States of America
  • Bobby Williams, Car Company

Internet
    United States of America

Bobby Williams, Car Company Sold us a car warranty that never was vaild. and has stolen our deposit. Internet

*Author of original report: Update on Aliases used, and addresses

In October we found Bobby's adds on Craigslist, and he told my husband that he could help us find a vehicle. After a couple of weeks, he found us the perfect truck. He then met us at the dealership, Gary's used auto in Carrolton, and told us that he could provide us with a warranty replacement for our vehicle that's better than the dealers. After showing us everything he had to offer, we were convinced that it was a better deal. He then took the deposit, and gave me a signed contract referencing himself as the Car Company.

Later that week, he kept calling me and leaving me voicemails asking me for more money. Supposedly he had a better warranty he could get me in, but I needed to put more money down. I never returned his call. After three weeks, I contacted the company due still not have receiving any warranty documents, and they told me that I didn't have a warranty with them.

We then tried to contact Bobby and was unsuccessful. We finally got in touch with hime yesterday, and he stated that he knew we didn't have a warranty, and he was trying to contact us to offer us another warranty.

This is definetly not the case, because he has not tried to contact neither me or my husband in reference to the warranty. So, when we told him that the only messages he left us back in October, were about us giving him more money for another warranty he changed his story. He then went on to tell us that he can place us into another warranty, and send us the documents. We then told him that we want our money back and he said that he couldn't do that.

We are contacting an attorney in the morning, because this is ridiculous, and I don't allow anyone to steal from me and get away with it. You are not just taking our hardworking money, but you are taking away from my four children.

The sad part is that when we met with him at the dealership, he told me that his parents were ministers and had both passed away. Now I realize that the only reason he had interest in my business and tried to show that he could relate, was to swindle us out of money.

But I pray that the next person who has an encounter with Bobby, if that's his real name, God gives them wisdom and discernment and they run away from him as fast as they can. He is very deceitful, and will go through lows, to get his hand on your money.

I have noticed his adds still on craigslist, and I have been flagging them.

This man needs to be stopped, he's stealing from innocent people and I can't believe that he has been doing this for this long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bobby-williams-car-company/internet/bobby-williams-car-company-sold-us-a-car-warranty-that-never-was-vaild-and-has-stolen-o-536308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update on Aliases used, and addresses

AUTHOR: Faithbound - (United States of America)

So, I have found out that he is going by the name of Robert and Ray on Craigslist and a website called backpage.com.

Here are the addresses that are on file for his company Montgomery Motors

Montgomery Motors 2401 S Garland Ave Garland 214-673-7999