X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Blondie — Norway
  • bobbys_items ,profile on eBay United States

bobbys_items ,profile on eBay, Seller on eBay lied to me until I couldn't give him a bad rating on ebay Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered 3-4 mascaras from bobbys_items in september. I had just moved so I made sure to change both the shipping address and billing addres as I paid for the mascaras via paypal. Long story short: the mascaras was sent to mye old address and returned. Apparently eBay only use the address listed in our eBay profile - not the address listed on PayPal.

As I had just moved, I hadn't changed the address on my eBay profile, and quite frankly I had totally forgot I'd ever given eBay my (old) adress. Anyway. I apologized and explained the situation and said that I'd of course pay for the shipping when he reuturned my mascaras to my new addres. I don't really understand what happened, but bobbys_pins sent my letter to eBay, and the all of a sudden opened a case about me wanting my money back. I tried to explain to eBay that I did not want my money back at all! I just wanted my mascaras - and that I would pay for the shipping.

eBay declined, said I couldn't get mye money back - and I once again explained that I'd never asked for my money, I only wanted the make-up I'd paid for. They never gave me any proper ansver, so I sent a mail to a different eBay mail contact. Finally I got a proper answer. The lady at eBay told me to contact the seller and ask him if he could send the mascaras I'd paid for if I paid for the postage. So I did! The seller - bobbys_items replied "No need to worry lady, I will send tham back to you as soon as I receive them." It's been 7 monthes now and I still haven't received them.

Bobbys_items have 100% good feedback, that is why I trusted him. but after the five week period had passed, he stopped answering me. Later I have realized why he kept in contact with me, ensuring me he'd send me my make-up..so that I wouldn't give him bad rating. The customer has five weeks to give the seller a rating. When I realized he'd lied to me and kept my money and products, it was too late to rate anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2018 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bobbysitems-profile-on-ebay/bobbysitems-profile-on-ebay-seller-on-ebay-lied-to-me-until-i-couldnt-give-him-a-bad-r-1440256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair