Complaint Review: BoldLeads™ - Arizona

• BoldLeads™
    565 W Chandler Blvd Ste 112
    , Arizona
    United States

BoldLeads™ Real Estate Leads BoldLeads Real Estate Seller Leads Christine BoldLeads™ BoldLeads™RIP OFF Lauren and Paul (Salesperson) Bold Leads Promises to get you Leads but only brings you people who want a free home evaluation. Than when you ask to cancel by writing into support and talking to their salesperson they don't cancel it than take over $500 out of your bank account unathourized. They don't seem to care much about getting results for their customers just want to steal your money. Scottsdale? Internet Arizona

*Author of original report: I’m not an employee and yes, I was a customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This was written by a recently terminated and disgruntled employee.

I started trying to work with bold leads I believe at the beginning of August 2017. They are suppose to generate leads for Real Estate Agents. They say that they can find the sellers at the early stages and get them to you.This guy Paul and this girl Lauren is supposed to be the sales people. They told me that he could guarantee that I would get at least 1-2 listings per month working with their company. They did kinda charge a lot. It was like $200 per month than after I agreed he said that I needed to give them more money to market for me another $250+ per month. This would have been okay if they actually generated quality leads like I was lead to believe.

When I started with them it sends you leads alright or what they Sugar coat to be leads that are actually people who just want a home evaluation done for nothing. They sent me over the next month probably over a few people who wanted free home evaluations or "liked" what was sent to them OR. [continued below]....

..... asked me to "please don't contact us". The few leads that said that they where interested in selling where dead ends. So I wrote into support that I wanted to cancel all and any services with them and I receive a call from the sales guy and than the billing department on this so called leads generation service. you will get more success getting leads walking down the street and hand delivering business cards. I told them that I wasn't getting any results and wished to cancel asap as what I have paid for is NOT what I am getting!!!

I never received any call back from support or him. But billing. they try to charge my CC numerous times and i had to dispute the transactions, as i did. and now they sent it to collection. This is not a good service! save yourself and DO NOT SIGN UP! Next thing you know their deducting around $400+ from my CC I just checked after i've cancelled and i was SHOCKED. They just ignore people who write in and ask to cancel a product that doesn't work as your lead to believe that it does by their sales person. Than they never call you back. I hope I save someone the pain and the loss of all of this money in the future. Please Do Not Do Business with BoldLeads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2017 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boldleads/arizona-85225-7536/boldleads-real-estate-leads-boldleads-real-estate-seller-leads-christine-boldleadstr-1417959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

I’m not an employee and yes, I was a customer

AUTHOR: TomJ - (United States)

Yes, I’ve used same information written before because I’ve experienced the same. Your company didn’t deliver the product and you didn’t have support look into the account the opposite is true. I will advise for no one to use your services just because the awful experience and the collection you put under my name. It is not ok!!! to charge for service you are not providing. It is not ok to act the way that boldleads acted and it is not my own experience solely but others as well.

Check better business bureau, check ripoffteport - I’m not a liar but they scam me and all that nonsense that was mention in the rebuttal is a bunch of lies. The truth! as they can not deliever,family company or not at the end the service isn’t been provided and that is what matters. You don’t believe, try it for yourself and than write your own experience here! It is sad that I’m this site they are in a rush to comment, but to solve things prior there was no one to talk to.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This was written by a recently terminated and disgruntled employee.

AUTHOR: Danny L - (United States)

After a review of all past and current accounts and the subusers of each, we were unable to locate any account with this name, timeframe of signup or submitted complaint. It also appears that part of this review was copied and pasted from other negative reviews from other companies.

We have every reason to believe this complaint was written by a recently terminated and disgruntled employee.

Unfortunately, anyone can post anything on this site without any verification of identity or legitimacy, and there is no way to remove it once posted. While this is dissapointing (and a bit scary), it is now just a part of doing business online in 2017.

As a family company, we really care about our clients and our team, and we invest heavily into both. We try to live our core values, one of which is to "do the right thing", and this has helped us to overdeliver to clients and create an ethical and results-driven enviroment for our team. We work really hard to continue to improve our product, service, support and culture.

We want (and need) our clients to be successful. We offer free training, onboarding calls, coaching, daily webinars and more to increase their changes of success. Real estate is a difficult and emotional business, and lead generation is a long-term game. Clients who report the highest ROI are the clients who continue to work the system over 12 months or more. We do everything we can to help enable that success.

Our average client reports over 350% ROI, so it seems to be working for most!