X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Boniface Hiers Mazda Kia - Melbourne Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Melbourne Florida
  • Boniface Hiers Mazda Kia 880 Apollo Blvd Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.

Boniface Hiers Mazda Kia BEWARE: Salesman lied, Finance Lied I WAS RIPPED BIGTIME Melbourne Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I went to Boniface Hiers Mazda Kia in Melbourne, Florida with my daughter to buy a car. We came in with an ad for a new Kia. They didn't have the car in the ad, the ad included a rebate she didn't qualify for and we ended up buying a used car.

LIE 1: We were told we had 88,000 miles of "remaining warranty"

LIE 2: We were told they would remove the stains on the backseat. It looked like pen ink. All they did was vacume it and said they only promised to clean the car.

LIE 3: The price changed, they added a $500 dealer fee and when we agreed to a price $1500 less.

LIE 4: Finance guy said we qualified for 8% (My Credit Union refinanced at 5.99)

LIE 5: She was told she had to pay for the extended warranty. He said the salesman was wrong about the factory coverage.

When I went back to talk to the manager after I talked to my credit union, the salesman no longer worked there. The finance no longer worked there. The manager no longer worked there. This was the worst experience I have ever had and I've bought 15 cars in my lifetime. BUYER BEWARE! This outfit is unfit.

Gunther
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boniface-hiers-mazda-kia/melbourne-florida-32901/boniface-hiers-mazda-kia-beware-salesman-lied-finance-lied-i-was-ripped-bigtime-melbourn-158651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair