Complaint Review: BookAirfare - Internet

• BookAirfare

Internet
    USA

BookAirfare Scam, thieves, missed family reunion Phoenix or Scottsdale Arizona

We bought a flight for $956 which is super cheap for the time of year and flight. We were really excited since I hadn't seen my husband's family or friends in 1.5 years. It was cancelled several days later stating the card was declined. The request was my husband's ID with front and back of card scanned and sent. They accepted the information and a charge occurred about 1 week after the initial purchase date. Then we found $2500 in charges from their website owner's location. We assumed it was maybe Christmas theft and we're still fighting for our money. The day of my fligh, my flight was cancelled. We did research and it turns out they aren't so reputable and scam people all the time. I missed seeing my husband and his family for the new year since his work purchased his ticket. This is extremely upsetting financially and emotionally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2015 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bookairfare/internet/bookairfare-scam-thieves-missed-family-reunion-phoenix-or-scottsdale-arizona-1276533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content