Complaint Review: Booking.com - National California

National
    National , California
    United States

Booking.com Booking.com Rented an Apartment in Miami Florida  California

Rented an Apartment in South Beach Miami for Myself and Two Friends. I took a Taxi for an hour and when I arrived the owners Mother who barely spoke English showed me a room and said this is your room. On the website I rented the entire apartment and they decided to rent the other two rooms to other people. They never listed this was a room for rent it was listed as an apartment for rent on the first floor with a swimming pool. When I called to complain the Supervisor was laughing like it was a joke and did nothing to help me. The place was trashed and three grown men are not going to share a queen size bed.

This is a joke and this company is a complete fraud. Do not use them I am filing a complaint with the BBB and suing them for fraud and emotional stress. Not in small claims court Potentially a class action suit. I’m the Architect that took down Wells Fargo costing them Billions of Dollars. This I am taking Personally and I fell sorry for what comes next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2018 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bookingcom/national-california-94115/bookingcom-bookingcom-rented-an-apartment-in-miami-floridanbsp-california-1468967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content