Complaint Review: BP Auto Moving - Internet

• Reported By: knoxville Tennessee
  • BP Auto Moving

Internet

BP Auto Moving ripoff non-delivery scam bpautomoving.com Internet

This shipping company is an afflaite of ATL, which apparently is a web service provider which has created a quote inquiry tool so that it's client my bid on shipping quotes. I understand the relationship with ATL and BP Auto Moving.

My problem is that I sent BP Auto Moving a deposit to ship my truck and in three weeks I have only recieved one email telling me to wait after multiple inquiries by phone and email.

The email address provided to PayPal is not valid and no one answers the phone at the number given, nor have they returned a single message.

There site states that it normally takes 5-7 to book transport; however, it's been over three week with no explaination, and at this stage delivery has yet to be scheduled.

I am now paying storage fees on a truck that shouldn't still be there and I'm paying rental fees on a car because I don't have my truck.

I understand trans-state shipping can be difficult to schedule, but these people who seemed very responsive prior to being paid have not appeared to make the slightest effort to ship my truck and/or to keep me appriased of the status.

I realize that customer communcaition takes time, and when you are behind it's hard to find the time, but when you blow deadlines this bad, and the clinet (me) calls and emails, it seems reasponsable to expect a reply and/or a refund.

There is another complaint about this shipper elsewhere on this site from some guy that seems to want to blame everyone including ATL, but in my opinion ATL just provided a web services and it's BP Auto Moiving (a guy named Omar confirmed the booking) is the one who dropped the ball.

The fact that email addresses don't work and 'phone lines' are down, etc for three weeks, make me very concerned that I will ever get my truck if I do not make other plans....

Joe
knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bp-auto-moving/internet/bp-auto-moving-ripoff-non-delivery-scam-bpautomovingcom-internet-103544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content