Complaint Review: Branson's Nantucket

• Branson's Nantucket
    2837 State Hwy 265
    Branson, Missouri
    United States

Branson's Nantucket and general manager, Frank Blacketter, stole my money Branson Missouri

Branson's Nantucket and general manager, Frank Blacketter, supplied credit card applications to unsuspected vacationers in order to get same day payments for vacation rental (timeshare) units.  He and his company sold me a vacation unit that was never available for me to use.  Whenever I tried to make reservations, there was always a shortage of units available for use or I was offered a place 18 miles from Branson.  I was also invited back a 2nd time for a so called 'owner's update' and was told that I could voice my complaints during this time, but they actually tried to upsell me into buying a larger unit. After paying on this unit for about a year, I asked for my money back.   When I called to complain, I was always promised a callback, but never received one until I got the BBB involved.  Mr. Blacketter called me and tried to make things right, but I told him that I no longer trusted them and wanted out of the contract. [continued below]....

.....   He sent me papers to release me of the contract, but would not credit me back the $9,000.00 that was put on the credit card as full payment.  After reading the release papers, I saw where he added a paragraph stating that no payments would be made by either party in releasing me of my contract.  I did not sign the contract because I knew he was trying to keep my money.   Again, I never got to use my unit for vacationing so why would I allow him to keep my hard earned money?  Mr. Blacketter is a liar and a thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2018 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bransons-nantucket/branson-missouri-65616/bransons-nantucket-and-general-manager-frank-blacketter-stole-my-money-branson-missour-1428384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content