Complaint Review: Bravenet.com - Nationwide

• Reported By: Memphis Tennessee
  • Bravenet.com
    www.Bravenet.com
    Nationwide

Bravenet Webhosting Bravenet will trash your company or personal name if you try to cancel them! X x

*Consumer Comment: Bravenet Service Rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: I've Never Had A Problem With Bravenet

Look What Bravenet Does To You When They Get Busted!

As a proud and very hard working website owner, I ventured into the world of website building recently. Like a fool I blindly fell for a Bravenet ad and decided to ALLOW them to host my site. Being new to website building and how it all worked I fell for the WORST host in all cyberworld. Yup, that's right, Bravenet, not only ripped me off by sabotaging my "items for sale" by placing banners, flashing oversized banners, (relating to the very items I was trying to sell on each page) at the very top of my pages, but they refused to work with me in any way when I ask for part of my money back upon cancelllation. (This get's better trust me)

I paid for a year of hosting, got about 3 months of hosting that, as I said before, was sabotaged by bravenets own advertising, and then found that there was not one human being that was willing to have a conversation with me over the telephone. "Tough", "No Refund" I guess those Canadians think they get to play by different rules, eh?

(It Still gets better). Had I known that I would have paid them monthly but as a trusting, ineperienced individual, I paid for a year just so that there would be no silly disruptions like billing each month. I guess those Canadians think they get to play by different rules, eh?

I pay less for a GoDaddy Website with unlimited pages and 24/7 phone support, and no selfserving ads, than I ever did with the UNBRAVENET. Why do I call them the UNBRAVENET you might ask? Try to find a phone number on them, go ahead, I dare you!

Be Warned!!! Look what Bravenet does to your company name When you cancel them!!!

You Google your company name and this is what you see:

"""Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!"""

How dare they!!! In essence I am still paying them but since I cancelled them they are trying to convince people that my site is dangerous??? Excuse me??? It gets better yet!

They still have the nerve to use my blogs, guestbooks, and other items they claim as thier own as these items are all advertisements for , guess who, The UNbravenet! Yup that's right. What balls! The selfserving bastards are still displaying these items without the my permission but using my company name! How Very Rude! (and unethical)

If you Google my company, bradleybusinessenterprise, here is what you see right at the top of Google: (See what they have the nerve to do) But if you look down a few links you will see that we are a respectable family business.

BradleyBusinessEnterprise.com provided by Bravenet.com

"""This site may harm your computer."""

BradleyBusinessEnterprise.com. This Mall Has It All. Links. Apparel & Accessories ? Automotive ? Baby ? Beauty ? Books ? Camera & Photo ? Cell Phones ...
bradleybusinessenterprise.com/ - Similar pages

BradleyBusinessEnterprise.com provided by Bravenet.com

"""This site may harm your computer."""

BradleyBusinessEnterprise.com. This Mall Has It All. My Power Mall. I?m not going to take time to explain it because MY POWER MALL has created some powerful ...
bradleybusinessenterprise.com/home_biz.html - Similar pages
[ More results from bradleybusinessenterprise.com ]

They claim I have "BADWARE" What ever the hell that is! I am an Amazon, MyPowerMall, and affiliate Marketer. I work through Affiliate marketing companies and I get all my links from them. How in the hell can they accuse ME of displaying any type of badware? (And again, I have no clue what this means, lol)

Are they just P-O'd that I found a legitimate company to host my site? Probably. Are they angry that I took everything off my site and replaced it with the truth about UNBRAVENET? Most likely. Are they going to get sued? You betcha!!! I paid for a year and after 3 months of very bad service, I asked for my money back. They refused to even speak with me. DO NOT LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU! If they already have, contact me as this fight is on!

Have you got any UnBravenet, nightmare stories? My lawyer really wants to hear them and so do I.

If you really want to know what our family owned business looks like click or c/p the address below.

OUR FAMILY CARES ABOUT YOURS

We are a FAMILY business, and we are interested in who you are and what you want. Yes we are new to the internet, but we are not new to Family and Family needs.

Linda
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bravenetcom/nationwide/bravenet-webhosting-bravenet-will-trash-your-company-or-personal-name-if-you-try-to-cancel-277118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bravenet Service Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Ti Phillips - (USA)

I have been a customer of Bravenet Web Service since the company first began. I have been through many changes with the company, through the up and down times. However, I have found the company to be reliable and trustworthy as well as available when service issues need addressing.

Bravenet has been the website host for all of my websites since I first opened my artist and pottery retreat. The first issue I had was setting up an open source class link access to a webpage, with php and database structure in a secure source. I opened a help ticket and I remember a specific technician taking many days setting the link and hidden site up for me. This was out of the ordinary, however, he did it out of the kindness of his heart.

The website and classes have been running on Bravenet for over 21 years with no glitches. I can never thank Bravenet's staff for the many times they have come to my aide.

I don't believe the person making this complaint against Bravenet is telling all truth. Never has Bravenet placed ads on any paid sites. If this person was using a free site, then yes, under Bravenet's policy, there will be ads.

I also don't believe that Bravenet has stolen any content from this person. I used to be a skip tracer and I did a complete search on this person and found no evidence that Bravenet had stolen any information or is using any content that belongs to her.

It is in my opinion that this person, for whatever reason, is posting negative comments against Bravenet that can not be verified.

Bravenet has always been available to assist it's customers via help tickets and usually will assist their customers within minutes. They are friendly and their servers are always up and running. I am proud to be a long time customer of Bravenet and will continue to use their service for all of my website needs.

I've Never Had A Problem With Bravenet

AUTHOR: BuckeyeWill - (United States of America)

I've used Bravenet for several years now and have never had any problems with them.  I admit their phone (as well as a lot of on-line providers) isn't as easy to access as it should be but you can reach them at 250-954-3203.

DP