X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Breathepureair - Charleston South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Graham North Carolina
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Breathepureair breathepureair.com Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

Breathepureair.com ripoff Con Artists, charged credit card and then did not ship Others beware, this is definitely a scam. Charleston South Carolina

*Author of original report: My card was credited for the full amount

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered two biozone air purifiers from this company. I was told delivery would be in 5-7 days via FedEx and I would be sent a tracking #. When almost a week passed I called and was given a story about circuit boards being held up in customs. This was first I knew that the company does not actually have the products.

The next day I found out the company had charged my credit card immediately after ordering. I called again. This time I supposedly spoke to a supervisor. I was told this is the way we do business. I asked for a # to the factory to get shipping information. I was told - we don't have it.

We both got angry and I was offered to have the order cancelled. By this time I realized I had been ripped off and would never get the purifiers. I was given an authorization # for the credit card refund, but I doubt I will ever see it.

Others beware - this is definitely a scam.

Pat
Graham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2003 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/breathepureair/charleston-south-carolina-29402/breathepureaircom-ripoff-con-artists-charged-credit-card-and-then-did-not-ship-others-be-68765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My card was credited for the full amount

AUTHOR: Pat - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, October 13, 2003

My card was credited for the full amount so I am not out any money. They may not be con artists but they certainly don't run a customer-oriented business.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair