Complaint Review: Brian Rodgers - Internet

• Reported By: Eric — Olive Branch Mississippi United States of America
  • Brian Rodgers

Internet
    United States of America

Brian Rodgers Busy Agent Pro Be wary of dealing with Brian. You will not get paid. Internet, Internet

I hate to do this but it has become necessary at this point.

I would advise anyone to be very wary doing any business with Brian Rodgers. I did some contract work for him and was never paid any of the money I am owed. ($3000 total) The most disconcerting thing about this is that anytime I have asked for payment he has sent emails of an incredibly bullying nature. This is not out of character. Look for any post where someone complains about Brian online and you will see him go into attack mode rather quickly.

I am in the process of suing Mr. Rodgers and, in the meantime, am unwilling to allow him to do this to someone else.

My email address is astarias@gmail.com. If anyone needs furthur proof of this I have about 100 emails saved from our conversations and will be willing to share them with you.

I am not trying to attack Brian here. I am just unwilling to let someone who cheats and bullies others have a good name online.

Eric Johnson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brian-rodgers/internet/brian-rodgers-busy-agent-pro-be-wary-of-dealing-with-brian-you-will-not-get-paid-interne-1024911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content