What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Bridgecrest - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: KB — United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I got a vehicle with them and at the time was getting paid weekly so they set me up on bi-weekly payments.  After a few months I changed jobs and started working for a school system which only pays monthly.  I contacted Bridgecrest to get my payment frequency changed and they said they couldn't because my account was to new, it had to be at least 6 months old.  This led to me being late on payments and gett late fees charged on what was already a ridiculously high interest rate (I'm paying over 250 in interest a month which is more than half of what the payment is).  Once my account was old enough to get the frequency rate changed I contacted them and was told my account had to be in good standing with on time payments for the prior 3 months to have that done.

The whole reason I wanted the frequency change in the first place was to be able to not have late payments.  I can't afford to pay more than what I was already paying to get ahead, it's a trap I can't dig out of.  Selling the car isn't an option due to their interest rates leaving me with such a negative equity in the vehicle. They call me 6-8 times a day. I used to explain on a daily basis that I now only get paid once a month just to get a phone call from another representative and have to explain the same thing over again.  I don't even answer the phone for them anymore.  They are a terrible company to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2018 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bridgecrest/nationwide/bridgecrest-do-not-do-business-with-them-1451981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content