X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Arlene — Chicago Illinois
  • Brighter Image Dental Lab 2433 S. University Drive Ft. Worth, Texas USA

Brighter Image Dental Lab pressonveneers a/k/a MSC Development Don't throw away your money on press-on veneers scam! Ft. Worth Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered and paid for snap-on veneers from Brighter Image Dental Lab in April, 2014.  I bought into their slick on-line advertisement that guaranteed customer satisfaction.  8 months later and I have had to give up on getting a usable product.

Meantime my dental issues have changed and since they haven't been able to produce the veneers from my original and additional impressions, I've requested a refund with no response. My calls have been put on hold for as much as 5 minutes, only to be told the person I was calling is not available.

In short, I have invested over $800 and gotten nothing in return but a bunch of lies (everyone I've talked to sound like they're talking to an idiot.  I have spent 8 frustrating months trying to get a resolution to this 'transaction'.  I need my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2015 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brighter-image-dental-lab/ft-worth-texas-76109/brighter-image-dental-lab-pressonveneers-aka-msc-development-dont-throw-away-your-mone-1202166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair