X  |  CLOSE
Report: #204607

Complaint Review: British Random Lotto Of Royal IMperial Financial Management Group - Edmonton Alberta

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Painesville Ohio
  • British Random Lotto Of Royal IMperial Financial Management Group 90 Gardiner Street Suite 401 Edmonton, Alberta Canada
  • Phone: 306-880-0721
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

British Random Lotto, Monica Mcain Of Royal Iperial Financial Management Group don't know as they did anything but lie, lie, lie!! Edmonton Alberta

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
After being on vacation for 2 weeks and not having a telephone when we returned ,i was late in calling on this letter!! I finally called and they reassured me it was not a hoax!! Gave me the instructions for depositing the 2,992.05 check and how to wire it to someone in Quebec!! (White Flag) Why would someone in Alberta that told me i won the money want me to wire it to Quebec!!! Said they had my check for 80,199.00 there and it it would be released as soon as they received the clearance fees!!

Asked me if I wanted them to debit it from my checking account or if I wanted the check delivered registered mail!! Of course I chose registered mail!!

Proceeded to tell me I should not have the check deposited directly into my account because the government would automatically take 50%!!

Then said that they really weren't allowed to tell me that they were just trying to protect me so I could get more money that way!!

When I received my check they suggested that I take the money to an investor to find the best way to avoid paying the government 50%!!!

I called them back several times to calm my nervousness!! I went so far as to deposit the check and then got nervous and called the bank to retrieve it!!

When I called them back today they said, "Will you feel better when the check clears?" "then will you believe this is true?"

I told them about all the fraud statements on the internet and the lady I spoke with said she would report that to her manager!! She understood why I was so nervous!!! Well I have the check now and it's as if it never occurred!! However I certainly hope they get what they deserve!!!

Pamela
Painesville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/british-random-lotto-of-royal-imperial-financial-management-group/edmonton-alberta-2t1-6g1/british-random-lotto-monica-mcain-of-royal-iperial-financial-management-group-dont-know-204607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair