X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: British Random Lotto - Saskaton Saskatchewan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wyoming Minnesota
  • British Random Lotto 30 Liberty Avenue Suite 224 Saskaton, Saskatchewan Canada

British Random Lotto ripoff - one of 17 people that won. rec a check in the amt of 2,929.65 for fees. I called was told to deposit and then wire them the fees. RIPOFF BIG TIME DONT DO IT THE CHECK IS FAKE Saskaton Saskatchewan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was one of 17 people that won a British Lotto. I also rec a check in the amt of 2,929.65 for fees. I called and was told to deposit the check and then wire the fees to a Sarah Woods at 330 Smith Street Winnipeg Manatoba R3B2G9.

I called Brenda back and told her my bank cashed the check that they did not have to hold the funds. Brenda was very shocked and said really they normally hold the check for 5-7 days.

I explained that I was told by my bank that this was a scam, then I asked why she was dishonest, she really tried to convince me it was real. Told me it was my choice if I wanted the money. RIPOFF BIG TIME DONT DO IT THE CHECK IS FAKE - if it sounds too good to be true it is.

Debra
Wyoming, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/british-random-lotto/saskaton-saskatchewan-s7l6m4/british-random-lotto-ripoff-one-of-17-people-that-won-rec-a-check-in-the-amt-of-29296-204556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair