X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Broadbandofferscom - Jonesboro Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: San Antonio Texas
  • Broadbandofferscom 7523 Southlake Pkwy Jonesboro, Georgia U.S.A.

Broadbandofferscom Returned cable modem, but never received credit. Jonesboro Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I have read several other ripoff reports from this company, as I should have researched the matter before purchasing anything from them. But I didn't. I am writing this report on Aug. 6, 2009. The order of the cable modem was placed in Road Runner company on Feb. 5, 2009. My money ($99.90) was paid by Broadbandofferscom which is a third party carrier. Anyway, the day when I received the item first was on Feb. 9, 2009.
I tried to install internet service, but internet service did not work.
So, I returned all of the original materials in the required time frame via UPS(tracking # : 1zE728050358376735) on Feb. 12, 2009. I received no response for more than four weeks until I had to aggressively hassle their customer service. I never used the modem or any of the included components for service, but the company said that returned modem was damaged and discarded, and that I am not entitled to any of my refund due. I was under the impression that they should send the item back, as it is my propery that I paid already. But they rejected all that I said.

Anyway, I warn to anyone who might be consdiering dealing with this company. And I can know only phone number: 1-877-668-7221. Their website does not provide any information except phone number and address.

Seogjin
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/broadbandofferscom/jonesboro-georgia-30236/broadbandofferscom-returned-cable-modem-but-never-received-credit-jonesboro-georgia-477249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair