Complaint Review: Broker Complaint register - IL

250 Parkway Drive, Suite 150 Lincolnshire
    , IL
    United States

Broker Complaint register They Stopped Responding

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We do not charge for our services

Broker Complaint register is a scam company. I deposited a few dollars with them for the money recovery registration process. When I asked for money recovery process request.

My request was denied, I called them and asked why and they told me to deposit more money, I refused and they stopped responding to my account. I had to seek the services of a recovery expert.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/broker-complaint-register/il-60069/broker-complaint-register-they-stopped-responding-1464197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We do not charge for our services

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

That is entirely false. We do not charge any money for our services. We offer advice for victims of various scams. We have never taken a dollar from any victim.