X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bromalite - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fayette Ohio
  • Bromalite www.Bromalite.com Internet U.S.A.

Bromalite Manufactured By PanaLabs Bromalite a fast way to lose lots of money Internet

*Consumer Comment: Me Too

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I thought I was going to start the new year out right and try to work a getting a healthier body. I saw a couple of ads on my local New Channel website for an all natural digestive supplement. The ad showed Oprah supporting the products, so I thought it would be something safe to try.

The products were Bromalite and VitalAcai. Each had a shipping and handling fee of $4.95. I called each company signing up to try the product for a trail month to see if it worked for me. Both companies tried pushing other products on me. I declined their offers and told each company I just wanted to try this to see if it worked and if I liked using them. I received the products.

Within a few days I had over drafts from my checking account. It took me a while to figure out that this was the account that I used to paid for the shipping and handling of these products. The Bromalite Company was already taking money out of my bank causing my account to bounce.

I called the company asking them why they were doing this. They even admitted my trail time wasn't up yet, but they were taking the money anyway. So far I have had two overdraft charges of $32.00 each, total of $62.00. They told me they would reimburse me for the $69.00+ that they took from me, but it would take up to 10 to 12 business days. I now an over drawn at the bank over a $112.00 and have no money for gas for my car and I am stressed to the max.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't trust these companies. Once they have your banking account number it's hard to stop them from taking more and more money out.

Free Sample...........don't believe it!
They want into your Banking Accounts.
Stop these companies from making money from praying on trusting people.

Gae
Fayette, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bromalite/internet/bromalite-manufactured-by-panalabs-bromalite-a-fast-way-to-lose-lots-of-money-internet-410778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Me Too

AUTHOR: Broma Rip Off - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, January 12, 2009
These people suck! Please don't order Bromalite. I am surprised that you actually got the product. I didn't even get mine and was charges S&H. If they even try to get more money from me, I will be going as far as I can go to get my $ back. A suggestion from me, would be to record the call and tell them that you are recording it. I have mine on tape and I will use it. Best bet, try ebay if you want to order these products. This company is a complete ripoff.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair