X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Buhler Chrysler Jeep - Hazlet New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Aberdeen New Jersey
  • Buhler Chrysler Jeep 3290 Highway 35 Hazlet, New Jersey U.S.A.

On November 16, 2002 I leased a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Approximately 1 month later, I contacted the dealership and spoke to "Charlie" in the Business Office regarding my not having received a lease payment book. I was told to just sit tight as they( Chrysler Financial) was very backed up processing deals. Approximately one month later, 01-16-03 I again called Buhler to report that I still had not received my lease payment book(Now 2 Months Past Due).

This time I spoke to the Business Manager, Bob McBride who told me to just "Sit Tight. Contacts to Chrysler Financial were of no avail as the only information they had relevant to me was from my previous lease wihch I surrended at the time of this deal. On 01-21-03 I was contacted by Mr. McBride who informed me that "Chrysler Financial" had lost my previous contract and that I would have to stop by the dealership to sign a new contract and to bring along a check for $606. to cover the December and January payments.

On 01-24-03 I went to the dealership, signed a new contract and presented McBride with a check. I asked for documentation to prove that this problem was not any fault of mine. I was furnished with a handwritten letter and was told don't worry about anything.

Low and behold, On February 1, 2003 I receviced a lease notification notice indicating that I had a past due amount of $ 607.00 and late fees of $15.80. This resulted in my sending a formal letter to both the dealership and to Chrysler, neither of which have been responded to.

Kierce
Aberdeen, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2003 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buhler-chrysler-jeep/hazlet-new-jersey-07730/buhler-chrysler-jeep-rip-off-hazlet-new-jersey-45546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Finally a good honest dealer who takes care of customers

AUTHOR: Garry - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Thank you Mr. Kierce for setting the record straight with this website, especially since they have kept this posting for over a year since the issue had been resolved. You are important to me as a customer, and I did what I thought was the right thing, even without seeing this posting (as evidenced by my phone call almost a year later!). Enjoy your jeep and call me if you need anything.
Thanks

this matter has been satisfactorly setteled

AUTHOR: Kierce - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, April 30, 2004
I am happy to report this matter has been satisfactorly setteled by Mr.Gary Foltz of the Buhler Automotive Group. In addition to a letter of apology a refund was forwarded covering all costs associated with this matter. I will without question purchase a vehicle from Buhler again.