Complaint Review: Builderall.com - Orlando Florida

105, 6220 S Orange Blossom Trail
    Orlando, Florida
    United States

Builderall.com I paid on 8/2/18 $49.90- No Access Ever Orlando Florida

on 8/2/18 I paid them $49.90- I logged in and it kicked me out, taking me to the sign up page again.

I got a receipt in my email. I contacted their support. They replied telling me to send a screen shot, I said why dont you know what your sign up page looks like? Then they told me to have my sponsor send an email, which he did.

They have never responded again. I have contacted them on 3 differeent FaceBook pages for Builderall - No Response.

I called the number given on my bank statement for builderall it is disconnected.

I got no service, I need to get my money back.

Please if you can get them to do the right thing I would appreciate it! I do not have money to throw away.

Thanks

Susie Salisbury

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2018 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/builderallcom/orlando-florida-orlando-f/builderallcom-i-paid-on-8218-4990-no-access-ever-orlando-florida-1456061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content