Complaint Review: Bukh Law - New York New York

• Bukh Law
    14 Wall St, New York, NY
    New York, New York
    United States

Bukh Law BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE This firm took over $25,000 of my money for a divorce, only went to court once, and hired an inexperienced lawyer to handle my case. They mistakenly filed in NYC for a NJ case. I ended up losing custody, visitation and paying an exorbitant amount of child support. They double billed me. They're a lawyer mill. Even the lawyer who handled my case told me she had NEVER seen my file until she met me in court for the hearing. They took advantage of me, while I was in an emotional state. Contact me if you want to see proof. I've finally filed a complaint with the Supreme Court Grievance Committee. FRAUDS FRAUDS FRAUDS. BEWARE. Stole my money and made it so that I cannot see my children. New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Perfect example as to why nobody should ever get married

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bukh-law/new-york-new-york-10005/bukh-law-beware-beware-beware-beware-beware-this-firm-took-over-25000-of-my-money-for-a-1433322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Perfect example as to why nobody should ever get married

AUTHOR: Psycho man - (United States)

Marriage license to rip you off.   Sit down and think about this for a second what is your thinking ?  Why would anyone want to go out and get married what does it do for you ?  What are the advantages of being married some say tax  advantages. REALLY ?   Today people do not look at marriage the way they used to.  That is a known fact.   Many  today look at marriage same way they look at a BIC lighter  i’m talking about the disposable kind.   When the son of a b**** is empty what are you do with it ?   A lot of people use marriage as a way to control the person that’s in their life.   The insanity of the institution of marriage is beyond belief.     Sure my posting will cause a bunch a ruckus when it comes to marriage  that’s what it’s intended for.

I’m sure that you hear on the radio all of the time about special events talking about getting married in buying a wedding dress and buying a $3000 wedding cake.   Maybe buying a $5000 diamond ring that’s got so many inclusions in it it looks like you purchased it from the fleamarket.    And guess what when a couple gets married the woman wants a bunch of kids and guess he’s going to have to pick up the tab when she no longer wants to be married because he’s bologna pony is no longer big enough.     People wake up what is your thinking.   Sometimes it’s the man cheating sometimes it’s the woman cheating.  After it’s all said and done the people that reap the financial benefits are the lawyers  in the marriage mediators  and let’s not forget the marriage counselors didn’t know the  marriage is in the tank it’s just a matter of time with the clock gets done taking,  but yet they continue to pump 200 bucks an hour out of both parties trying to save the  marriage that they know it’s going to fail but they reap financial benefits from it so look the other way and take the pay.       Most the time the man suffer financially big time paying alimony and child support on kids he probably didn’t want in the first place.   God for bid he go down to get a vasectomy.  Fools in the money are soon parted,  won’t be long now fool :).  Whats YA THINKING ?   You wanted to be in there like swimwear before you got married couldn’t wait to come home and play house with your girlfriend and then next thing you KNOW you’re going to a wedding SHOW  Play park with your money once again.  : )