Complaint Review: Bur Mac Farms LLC - Internet

• Bur Mac Farms LLC

Internet
    United States of America

Bur Mac Farms LLC David Misrepresented Hay Rolls for sale Internet, Internet

I found this hay on Craigs List. It was to be 4X5 rolls of Bahia hay. I called and ordered 38 rolls.

When the truck got to my home it had 41 rolls on it (this was a cash only deal) the hay was 90% johnson grass and 10% bahia full of weeds. I paid over $3,000.00 for this trash.

I did notify David before the driver left, and he was not concerned about the condition of the hay.

I consider him to be a liar as to the quality of this hay...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bur-mac-farms-llc/internet/bur-mac-farms-llc-david-misrepresented-hay-rolls-for-sale-internet-internet-810445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content