Report: #1451946

• Burgess Seeds
    1804 E Hamilton Rd
    Bloomington, Il
    United States

Burgess Seeds Sold product that is hazard to animals which was not part of description. Bloomington Il

I ordered some plants from Burgess Seeds. When they arrived the planting instructions indicated very poisionous to animals.  We live in an area where there is plenty of wild life and domistiated animals.

After contacting the company, Burgess Seeds told us to send product back and refund will be issued.  I sent the product back, they refused it and the package came back to me.  I called and explained for the 3rd time what the issue was.

Was instructed to write a letter and sent product back again.  They did refund part of my money, but was told they will not refund my shipping costs.  My real complaint is I would not have ordered this product in the first place.

Wish I had read all the complaints about this company before ordering.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2018 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/burgess-seeds/bloomington-il-61704/burgess-seeds-sold-product-that-is-hazard-to-animals-which-was-not-part-of-description-1451946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content