X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Business Office Systems & Solutions - Midland Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bellmore New York
  • Business Office Systems & Solutions 511 W. Ohio Midland, Texas U.S.A.

Business Office Systems & Solutions fraudulent collection ripoff Midland Texas

Business Office sent me a collection notice for $ 13.93 and urged me to pay with my credit card. I had never done business with their supposed client and the letter did not seem to me to be ligitimate as it bore no signiture.

I attempted to call Business Office in order to obtain regarding this debt but was never able to speak with anyone. I dismissed the letter as a attempted fraud and wrote a letter of complaint to the Attorney General of the state of Texas.

I have now found that Business Office has reported this supposed debt to a credit reporting agency and I am being forced to take my time to dispute this erroneous charge.

Sander
Bellmore, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/business-office-systems-solutions/midland-texas-79701/business-office-systems-solutions-fraudulent-collection-ripoff-midland-texas-136067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair