Complaint Review: buy-jwh.com - Internet

• Reported By: Anthony — Fort Smith Arkansas United States of America
  • buy-jwh.com

Internet
    United States of America

buy-jwh.com buy-chems.com I placed an order on August 1st, 2012. Have not received order or any updates since that day. Internet

I placed an order for 25g of 4-MEC crystals for research purposes from buy-jwh.com on August 1, 2012. I payed by credit card for a total of 250$. The site acknowledges that my payment has been received. Since that date I have emailed them over 5 times and they have not once replied. About a week ago they announced they would no longer ship to the US, but if an order had been paid for before that date, that it would be shipped as usual, and mine had been paid for much earler. I do not know what I should do now, but I would like to have my order finally sent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buy-jwhcom/internet/buy-jwhcom-buy-chemscom-i-placed-an-order-on-august-1st-2012-have-not-received-order-o-935939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content