Complaint Review: BUY NEW AGE..com tempe - Arizona

• Reported By: Debbie — Jamestown kentucky United States
  • BUY NEW AGE..com tempe

, Arizona
    United States

BUY NEW AGE..com tempe I ordered free trials off both products paying only shipping. Arizona

I ordered off the internet two products free trials only had to pay shipping.  I recieved the products and today there was a 79.00 withdrawl from my account. Nowhere did it state that i was required to pay 79.00 for the free samples. this has been my first attempt to order things online if this is the way business is run ill never order anything again online. I believe BUY NEW AGE should put my money back in my account. I feel like it was a scam to get peoples money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2018 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buy-new-agecom-tempe/arizona/buy-new-agecom-tempe-i-ordered-free-trials-off-both-products-paying-only-shipping-arizo-1459499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content