X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Buy.com - Aliso Viejo California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Higley Arizona
  • Buy.com 85 Enterprise Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

Buy.com I purchased two memory cards and they shipped only one, stiffed me. Aliso Viejo California

*Author of original report: Success!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered two memory cards for my kid's cell phones and they sent only one in a small envelope that would only fit one memory card package. I contacted them the same afternoon that I received shipment and filed a claim. My claim was denied because they said that my package weighed the same coming from the distributer as it did from the shipper. Yup, one memory card weighs the same no matter who or where you weigh it!

They took my money and will not give me the second card I paid for. They will now not respond to my emails or calls. I am asking them to examine the envelope it came in (not big enough to hold two cards) or weigh two cards and compare the weight but they will not respond. They have stolen from me. I have a history of shopping their site but that does not make any difference to them.

Tom
Higley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2006 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buycom/aliso-viejo-california-92656/buycom-i-purchased-two-memory-cards-and-they-shipped-only-one-stiffed-me-aliso-viejo-ca-224281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Success!

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Buy.com finally realized their mistake and sent me my missing memory card! I sent them photos of the envelope, twice, showing them that two cards would not fit. I also asked them to weigh two memory cards and compare the weight to the package they mailed to me. One of those methods convinced them to make good on my order, with an apology! I will continue to use Buy.com but will not make multiple orders.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair