X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Buzzquotes - Westbury New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: columbia Missouri
  • Buzzquotes 1025 Old Country Road, Suite 407 Westbury, New York U.S.A.

Buzzquotes Hosed too! Ripoff Westbury New York

I, too, have been hosed by BuzzQuotes!

When I signed on, I gave them $500 because I would receive an additional $50 worth of leads. None of the leads I received were any good. In fact, most of the leads had already purchased insurance more than a month earlier. I requested credits for 13 bad leads or $136.50.

Naturally, I recieved no credit. I cancelled the agreement, per the terms of the agreement, in September, 2006 and have yet to recieve a refund of $393.00 dispite many calls to their offices.

I have been promised many times, by Greg, that a refund would be forthcoming within 5 days.

Stay away from BuzzQuotes!

Mark
columbia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buzzquotes/westbury-new-york-11590/buzzquotes-hosed-too-ripoff-westbury-new-york-227544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair