X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BzBoyz - MicroX - Signal Hill California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Pgh Pennsylvania
  • BzBoyz - MicroX bzboyz.com Signal Hill, California U.S.A.

BzBoyz - MicroX Ripoff, Shipped broken products, refused to refund. Signal Hill California

I ordered a motherboard/CPU combo from them, neither of which worked out of the box. I got an RMA and sent them back for replacement. This process took over 1 month. I finally received a new chip and motherboard, which worked for a shrot period of time before failing.

When I requested my money back, they refused. The entire process left me computer-less for over 4 months. My final recourse was to dispute the charges to my credit card. I still have yet to hear the results of that.

Tony
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bzboyz-microx/signal-hill-california/bzboyz-microx-ripoff-shipped-broken-products-refused-to-refund-signal-hill-california-158846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content