Complaint Review: C R England - Nationwide
- C R England Nationwide USA
- Category: Service dog registration pet supplies
C R England Eagles Endangered my life Nationwide
- Education was extremely poor. Given a package with questions and we had to find the answers in the driver's manual. Next day, the instructor called off the correct letter for each question. Most questions were answered by "see me after class". Each day and several times a day was informed about making $100,000. by leasing a truck. What was so amazing is that the questions were EXACTLY as they appeared on the state test.
- The driving training was extremely limited and consisted of a particular route. The route was exactly what the state examiner gave me.
- Put in a trainer's truck with another student driver. I had my CDL in the past and experience driving, but the other student did not. While I was sleeping, we had a roll over fault. She took a curve too fast. While I was driving, the trainer slept in the front seat.
- The trainer used the N word and I was ready to snuff him. I called my brother crying and he called the company. The trainer admitted he was using the N word. I was returned to the terminal. I said I did not want to be in a truck with another trainee. Four days later, they find me a new trainer with the same student driver...So I quit
- I told them I wanted a refresher course and I find out I was charged the same fee as new driver.
I was verbally abused, could have lost my life and was over charged. C R England then sent Eagles to try to collect their money. If I had millions, I would not give them one cent.
Please explain to me how someone who agrees to lease require less training than a company driver. Also, why is the standard for becoming a trainer reduced, when you lease.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2015 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/c-r-england/nationwide/c-r-england-eagles-endangered-my-life-nationwide-1247671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.