X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cabinets4less - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fayetteville North Carolina
  • Cabinets4less www.cabinets4less.com Internet U.S.A.

Cabinets4less Rip-off! I do not have my order and I do not have my $203.00 and I cannot get a response from the company. Internet

*Author of original report: Cabinets4less promise to return payment

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered a Sunco medicine cabinet and matching light fixture online. I mailed the full transaction amount on 01/22/04 a check for $203.00, the funds cleared on 02/13/04.

On March 2nd I emailed requesting status of my order, I received an e-mail back on March 5th, stating their computers were down and he could not check my order and to call customer service. I called customer service and was told it was on backorder and would take another 15 business days.

I sent another email on March 31st, again requesting status on my order. I received a reply that same day stating they no longer sell Sunco Cabinets and I could either order from their new line or get a refund. Since I already have the Sunco vanity I called customer service on April 1st and requested a refund, he told me it would take 10 business days to receive.

On April 15th I again called customer service and was told no one was in the office at this time and she took my name & number, I also sent an email to customer care as well as accounting requesting to know when the check was cut and mailed, and if it had not already been processed I wanted it sent out by overnight mail. I also requested to be contacted by the end of that business day. I never received an e-mail or call.

On April 16th I called Cabinets4less and requested to speak to accounting. I was told she could only take a message concerning this matter. I do not have my order and I do not have my $203.00 and I cannot get a response from the company.

Kimberly
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2004 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cabinets4less/internet/cabinets4less-rip-off-i-do-not-have-my-order-and-i-do-not-have-my-20300-and-i-cannot-ge-87895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Cabinets4less promise to return payment

AUTHOR: Kimberly - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, May 17, 2004
On May 7th Randy Richardson (Director of Marketing)called and let me know he would return my payment of $203.00 + $27.00 (said I should consider it interest, I only want my $203.00 and I would be very happy). I hope he lives up to his word, it is May 17th and I have still not received payment.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair