What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Cabinetsdirectrta.com - Franklin park Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Designtogo — Little elm Texas
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Cabinetsdirectrta.com 11235 w. Franklin ave, Franklin park, Illinois USA

Cabinetsdirectrta.com Cabinets direct Fraudulent company, RUN. Franklin park, Illinois

*Author of original report: Never issued refund

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Cabinets direct has spent a lot of money on their web page. The format and pictures are fabulous. That's what suckered me in.   When you order; You have to pay up front for your cabinets. I placed my order 09/03/2013.  I still have not received them. You can only communicate with them through e mail.  Cabinets direct does not use the phone. When asked where are my cabinets they e mail you we will be sending them this week.

Thet don't ship them so you ask again. This  is the game. They then issue a fake shipment  manifest and send seven cabinets out of twenty two ordered. They then refuse to communicate saying we shipped your cabinets.     What?.......   They took me for over five thousand. I have no kitchen and Thanksgiving is in two weeks.  Learn from my stupidity. Do not shop here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cabinetsdirectrtacom/franklin-park-illinois-60131/cabinetsdirectrtacom-cabinets-direct-fraudulent-company-run-franklin-park-illinoisnb-1098902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Never issued refund

AUTHOR: Designtogo - ()

POSTED: Friday, February 07, 2014

I am still waiting for my refund.  It is now Fubruary 2014.  Cabinets Direct refuses to respond to my e mails.