X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cal-Tex Communications Keysta Carmon Corey Garrison - Mesquite Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: parkville Maryland
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Cal-Tex Communications Keysta Carmon Corey Garrison 4200 Gus Thomasson Suite#118 Mesquite, Texas U.S.A.

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Hello,

I have worked for Cal-Tex on more than one occasion. Cal-Tex Communications is a cable contracting company based out of Mesquite Texas. The operation I was employed for was located in Laurel MD. When I came back to work in March 09 I was immediately informed by the system manager Keysta Carmon that he & Corey Garrison(also manager) were involved in fraud being committed against Comcast Cable.

I overlooked that as I was only interested in working and making a living for my family. So I was eventually asked to become a trainer of the incoming sales reps for Cal-Tex. With this new task I was promised more money. So I went on to train these reps. Weeks passed with no extra pay for the training. I inquired about the money that was owed and was told that I would be reinbursed.

I was then asked to monitor the office and equipment during the hours of 9&2. By this time I still hadn't been paid for the training. So I asked Corey Garrison about payment and details on the wage rate for this new assignment they wanted me to do as well. Corey said "Your staying at the house dude do it or find a hotel".

Yes I was staying with Keysta & Corey at the time but never was my stay to be negotiated as payment for the work (Training) that I did. So now 3 mos later I am still trying to get my training pay from this company. Nobody will answer my phone calls. I did speak to their boss (Lane Palmer) with no resolve. I also made Lane Palmer aware of the fraud that has been going on within the company(Which Is Described Underneath) but he simply did not care. Please help

Description Of Fraud:

Since Cal-Tex is a contractor we did sales (Door to Door) and we were paid per sale and/or job installation. Comcast would pay extra if we legitimately were able to get a customer currently signed up for service with one of our competitors ie:Verizon,Dish etc. To prove we actually got that type of sale Comcast made turning in a copy of the customers' current bill in with the sale protocal. Reps would make fake bills to get an extra 100 dollars. Keysta & Corey new about this but let it continue since they did it as well. This went on for months surpassing hundreds of thousands of dollars I'm sure.

Lonnie
parkville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cal-tex-communications-keysta-carmon-corey-garrison/mesquite-texas-75150/cal-tex-communications-keysta-carmon-corey-garrison-fraud-deceit-non-pay-scam-artist-c-465369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
8Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Caltex Or Cal-Tex Communications Mesquite Texas

POSTED: Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It is now 9/21/10 and still have not heard anything about the money owed to me by Caltex. Moreover the same idiots continue to savagely commit crimes against people and corporations. They should be dealt with by law enforcement. If you are looking to hire Caltex or Cal-tex communications don't do it. They will rip you off.

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

YOU ARE RIGHT ALL OF THEM ARE THIEVES

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I work for them are I know 1st hand about there dealings  Lane Palmer is the owners son Kim Palmer is the owner his partner in crime is a guy named Bud I don't know his last name Paxton is Kims son in law or something they are a cult of Mormons and discriminate against Christians women and blacks openly I have seen Kim sexually harass girls openly in the office and at meeting I heard Lane,Paxton and Kim plot to commit fraud against more then one service provider and they did carry it out using their reps and installers their crimes have made them and their whole cult very rich as for what they have done to me personally they stole $1500 in hold back with no reason and when I asked them why the said there where charge backs I asked for documentation and they could not provide it and they took my last 2 check when I quit also Lane personally told me if I didn't write up bad orders with fake SS# that I would never make it selling cable that is when I quit I no long sale cable but the only way to stop them is to get the word out on the cable bar and word of mouth just tell every one you know also sites like this one they must be held responsible for their crimes against their Reps and clients

One more detail about the fraudulent activities..

Corey Garrison is currently running the York PA system and is using wrong DL numbers to eneable customers to obtain service.

In Response To The "Gee Lonnie" Comment

POSTED: Thursday, July 02, 2009

To make you aware and to answer the "Gee Lonnie" comment, I made Comcast aware of the fraud while it was going on. Pete and I spoke on several ocassions. Pete is in charge of contractor operations within comcast in Montgomery County. Pete was given names, offenses etc. So I was not involved in the fraud & deceit nor did I conspire to commit any offense. Furthermore I will be filing for lost wages and filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as making federal agencies aware of the activities concerning Cal-Tex Communications. Lane Palmer was made aware of the crimes comitted and he did nothing.

Gee, Lonnie......

AUTHOR: Adolph - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, July 01, 2009

......read my response to your original ROR again (or for the first time if you didn't)....
Your latest ROR brings up another issue. If you knowingly (as you profess to have known) "Cal-Tex" was engaged in illegal activities, you should give this possibility some thought. If Cal-Tex is "brought to justice" for any alleged crimes, and you, as an employee were cognizant of these activities (as you state) , you could accordingly be subject to being charged as an accomplice, at the very least.
If I were you (which thankfully is not the case) I'd be somewhat hesitant in pursuing this issue.
If, by chance, you have illusions of litigation against Cal-Tex for lost wages, "Clean Hands" is a legal term of which you should be educated.

Also I Almost Forgot To Mention

POSTED: Monday, June 29, 2009

Caltex Holds 10% out of every check you recieve until the holdback balance reaches $500. As I stated earlier I have been employed for this company twice. Neither times did I recieve my refund of the 10% holdback fee.

I have physically seen Keysta Carmon sell illegal Internet modems to individuals in Montgomery County MD.

The company's response to my issues clearly tell me they are not interested in investigating fraudulent activities within their company. Furthermore I have contacted the proper authorities concerning the fraud with Comcast.

Now let me get this straight..........

AUTHOR: Adolph - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, June 27, 2009

Your ROR, Quote:" I was immediately informed by the system manager Keysta Carmon that he & Corey Garrison (also manager) were involved in fraud being committed against Comcast Cable".
So you went to work for someone who identified themselves as crooked thieves and then wonder why you aren't paid as promised? Uhhhh.....OK.....Surprise? I hope not!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair