Complaint Review: Cannon operating LLC - Garland Texas

Garland, Texas
    United States of America

Cannon operating LLC Oil and drilling co. that scams investors Garland, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Apology

*Author of original report: satisfactory

Cannon operating calls on investors and scams them by telling them to invest in oil and natural gas drilling. They claim to have land that produces oil. But none of it is true. They will use one of their friend as another investor and tell them to speak all good about the company. They don't even screen if the investor is accredited. This is against the Texas railroad commission' rule. They cannot get non accredited investor to invest in this kind of investment. They will have to pay for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cannon-operating-llc/garland-texas-75043/cannon-operating-llc-oil-and-drilling-co-that-scams-investors-garland-texas-944244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Apology

AUTHOR: DawnM - ()

I would like to make public the written apology to Cannon Operating by the individual that orginally filed the complaint, Jay Patel from Florida.

" I would like to take the time to apologize for the remarks that I made on the Ripoff Report. At the time that I posted the complaint I was very frustrated with my contact person and Cannon because he was not returning my calls and did not keep me updated on my project.

Not being able to get in contact with my representative and growing increasingly concerned I lashed out on the ripoff report.

After speaking with Mr. Baker a few weeks later he explained that Cannon had simply moved locations and the phones were down briefly, but most importantly my representative had been terminated two months prior due to many complaints. I apologized to Mr. Baker for my behavior.

I want to clear up this situation because I believe in William Baker and his team at Cannon Operating. My project was a success and I am now participating in my second project with them. Most importantly I have composed this letter because I do not want the remarks I made in haste to influence perspective investors to pass on future projects with Cannon Operating."

satisfactory

AUTHOR: Jay Patel - ()

No complaints against this company.